Today I thought I would write about my current favourite lip product - the Topshop lip sticks. I was late to jump on the Topshop make up bandwagon but having done so am now addicted to their lipsticks. I find myself reaching for these two on an almost daily basis.
The packaging I love, cute and distinctive. The formula of these lip crayons not so much. Unless applied carefully these do have a tendency to appear chalky and drying. However I find this not to be an issue when applied with a decent amount of Carmex. Both of these shades are absolutely beautiful - Clueless is a bright in your face pink that looks amazing paired with strong brows and an otherwise neutral face. Coy is a true peachy pink, I like to wear with bronzer (it is this peach shade that I will probably opt for in the coming months during bouts of missing sunshine and summer cocktails blues).
Oh and I love the names! Clueless really does remind me of Alicia Silverstone in the movie (note, favourite chick flick. Ever).
Amy X


I love these 2 colours!
ReplyDeleteId really love to follow this blog but I cant see where to follow, am I just being stupid?! xx